- The fact that I’m in a small, private Christian school
- The caring, kind mentors and counselors around me
- How God answers my prayers. I’ve been praying for a clinical counselor to help me since almost a year ago, which at that time was an impossibility due to my parents. Somehow, God has made it work out through miraculous ways!
- I can enjoy playing the piano – the most amazing toy I have.
- I am unique because of how God created and molded me.
- God is good and He loves me.
- My family – even though they are not perfect, I am privileged to have them in my life.
- The struggles (anxiety and depression) I have been going through have allowed me to strengthen my faith in God.
- God gives me (and everyone who believes in Christ) INFINITE HOPE.
- For all the attributes of who God is.
Happy Thanksgiving! I have not been posting recently because I have been so overloaded by the amount of school work. I’m so glad that Christmas break is coming up and pray that I can find some quiet time and peace. I want to be able to remember the blessings in my life and give thanks to God every single day rather than just on Thanksgiving… Hope you all have a great rest of Thanksgiving!
Here is a geeky video on how to eat “mathed” potatoes.